It is our great pleasure to announce that the 20th International Symposium on Microelectronics and Packaging (ISMP cor2022) will be held as hybrid meeting (both onsite face-to-face and online sessions) at Hanwha Resorts, Busan, Korea, on November 9(Wed.)~11(Fri.), 2022. The ISMP 2022, organized by KMEPS (The Korean Microelectronics and Packaging Society), presents a valuable chance to share the latest electronic packaging technologies with other professionals as well as to boost communication and collaboration with colleagues around the world.
The ISMP 2022 organizing committee promises to provide an outstanding and fruitful program, which will be a great opportunity that you do not miss. We cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation. We look forward to meeting you at ISMP 2022 in November.
ISMP 2022 will include all basic/applied sciences and technologies in the fields of electronic materials, devices, and packaging. Topics may include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Novel Packaging Technologies for AI, IoT, and Big data
- Packaging Solutions for 5G/6G Applications
- System Integration with Advanced Packaging Technologies
- Electronic Materials for Interconnects and Packaging
- Emerging Process for Interconnects and Packaging
- PCB, Solder, and Assembly Process
- Automotive & Power Electronic Packaging
- Sensors, LED, and Emerging Packaging Technology
- Flexible, Wearable, and Printed Electronics
- MEMS/NEMS Packaging and Applications
- Reliability of Electronic Devices and Systems
- Design Tools and Modeling